Saturday, August 11, 10 AM – 8 PM
Allen Neighborhood Center, 1611 East Kalamazoo Street, Lansing Eastside Neighborhood
The Lansing Eastside Folklife Festival is a family-friendly event celebrating Michigan’s rich cultural heritage—the music, dance, art, crafts, food, and cultural traditions of our state and beyond.
This event is free and open to the public!
Donations will be accepted on site for those interested in supporting the festival.
Sponsors and Partners
This festival is hosted by Michigan State University’s Office of University Outreach and Engagement and the Allen Neighborhood Center; both groups prioritize inclusive, community-driven learning and growth activities.
- University Outreach and Engagement
- Allen Neighborhood Center
- Michigan Traditional Arts Program
- Ten Pound Fiddle
- MSU Native American Institute
- The Teal Quilt Project
- Small Talk
- Music is the Foundation/Mighty Uke Day
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Michigan Council for the Arts and Cultural Affairs
- Greater Lansing Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Byrum Builders, LLC
- Lansing Community College Sign Language Interpreter Program
- City of Lansing
For general information about the festival, call (517) 249-5208 or email email@example.com
For general information about the Allen Neighborhood Center, contact Denise Paquette, Outreach and Development Director, (517) 999-3924, firstname.lastname@example.org