Saturday, August 11, 10 AM – 8 PM
Allen Neighborhood Center, 1611 East Kalamazoo Street, Lansing Eastside Neighborhood
This event is free and open to the public!
Donations will be accepted on site for those interested in supporting the festival.
A limited number of parking spaces are available in the lot behind Neogen Corporation, 1619 East Kalamazoo St, Lansing, MI, 48912. Because parking is limited, we encourage festival visitors to walk, skateboard, take the bus, ride your bike, share a ride, or use a rideshare app. Secure bike parking will be available one block away from the festival at the Lansing Bike Co-op, 1715 East Kalamazoo St.
- Food trucks as well as entrepreneurs associated with the Allen Neighborhood Center
- Anishinabe Meejim - Native American food — Indian tacos, fry bread, blanket dogs, wild rice soup, buffalo chili, nachos, hot dogs, buffalo burgers, fries, soft drinks.
- Sanctuary Pizza - organic, sourdough pizza crusts topped with homemade sauces and locally sourced ingredients
- Building Blocks of Michigan - weekday catering company, providing fresh, healthful food options for Greater Lansing
- Teff-Rific - Eritrean and Ethiopian cuisine
- Fire & Rice - Traditional paella for festive gatherings