The Office of University Outreach and Engagement provides services to faculty, staff, students, other colleges and universities, community partners, and the general public that cultivate an engaged focus. These services promote and support collaborative partnerships, engaged learning opportunities, public access to university expertise and resources, and exemplary engaged scholarship.
- Help communities develop partnerships with MSU faculty
- Work with community partners to place students in service positions
- Provide resources and programs for Michigan’s professionals and practitioners
- Provide educational and recreational programs for children and youth
- Support and host public festivals