August 13, 2020
Contact(s): Elizabeth Sneller, email@example.com; Suzanne Wagner, firstname.lastname@example.org
The MSU Sociolinguistics Lab wants to hear from youth in Michigan! Our MI-COVID Diaries project is collecting "audio diaries" from Michiganders (ages 3+) during the coronavirus crisis. We want to know how social distancing has impacted how people interact, and how they talk. What has your summer been like? What has been hard? What are you grateful for? How have you been able to connect with friends? We're looking for youth (especially 5th-10th graders) who are interested in submitting regular "audio diaries" to join our project!
What you'll do:
- Sign up on our website (https://www.mi-covid-diaries.com/)
- Receive "audio diary prompts" via email
- Record your responses using any recording app
- Send us the audio file
What you'll get:
- Earn $5 gift card every 2 weeks for 15 minutes of audio recording
- Have the chance to be featured on our website and social media (if you choose to)
- Be a part of Michigan History!
Dowload information flyers for: