Participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements as well as paying for their own travel, lodging, and dinner costs.
Please keep the Summer Intensive schedule in mind when making your travel arrangements. The Intensive begins on Monday, June 5 at 12:00 p.m. and concludes on Friday, June 9 at 1:00 p.m.
For those of you flying, Lansing Capital Region International Airport (LAN) is the closest airport (15 minute taxi or shuttle ride to MSU campus). However, Bishop International Airport in Flint (FNT) and Gerald R. Ford International Airport in Grand Rapids (GRR) are within a 1 hour drive and Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) is within a 2 hour drive to campus. The Michigan Flyer Shuttle goes between Detroit Metro and East Lansing. (see http://www.michiganflyer.com for details).
Near the MSU Campus:
- Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center (location of the Intensive)
- East Lansing Marriott at University Place (walkable, 15-20 minutes
- Wild Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast (walkable, 15-20 minutes)
- Candlewood Suites East Lansing
- Quality Inn
Near the Eastwood Towne Center (shopping/entertainment about 10-15 minutes by car):
- Hampton Inn East Lansing
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Hyatt Place Lansing/Eastwood
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lansing/Eastwood
Parking costs are covered in your registration fee. Parking will be available in the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center parking deck, located at 219 S. Harrison Road, East Lansing, MI, 48824.