Participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements as well as paying for their own travel, lodging, and dinner costs.
Please keep the Summer Intensive schedule in mind when making your travel arrangements. The Summer Intensive will start on Monday, June 3, at 10:00 a.m. and conclude Friday, June 7, at 1:00 p.m.
For those of you flying, Lansing Capital Region International Airport (LAN) is the closest airport (15 minutes by taxi or shuttle ride to MSU campus). However, Bishop International Airport in Flint (FNT) and Gerald R. Ford International Airport in Grand Rapids (GRR) are within a one-hour drive, and Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) is within a two-hour drive to campus. The Michigan Flyer Shuttle goes between Detroit Metro and East Lansing. (see http://www.michiganflyer.com for details).
On the MSU Campus:
- Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center (location of the Intensive). Reservations may be made by contacting: (866) 238-4218. A small block of rooms has been held for this event, with the group code: 2306SUMMEZ. Reserve by May 2, 2024.
Other nearby suggestions include:
- Wild Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast (walkable, 15-20 minutes)
- The Graduate (walkable, 15 minutes)
- East Lansing Marriott at University Place (walkable, 15-20 minutes)
- Candlewood Suites East Lansing (5-8 minutes by car)
Near the Eastwood Towne Center (shopping/entertainment about 10-15 minutes by car):
- Hampton Inn East Lansing
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Hyatt Place Lansing/Eastwood
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lansing/Eastwood
Parking costs are covered by the registration fee. Parking will be available in the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center parking deck, located at 219 S. Harrison Road, East Lansing, MI 48824.