Framework description: Establishing policies, procedures and practices that intentionally focus on inclusivity in MSU’s focus on community outreach and engagement, alumni relations, donor development, marketing, and outreach to vendors and suppliers of goods, services, etc. to MSU.
- Identify groups with whom UOE should be connected, and assess whether we are
- Connect with groups with whom UOE is not connected
- Identify ways to build group connections across UOE and across campus, respecting and deferring to existing relationships
- Develop best practices for doing community partnerships among faculty seeking partnerships with diverse communities
- Possibly: Assess utility and interest of micro-credential on partnerships that would provide community partners with information that MSU members have undergone essential education/competency (e.g., see Campus Compact’s micro-credential; CCEL’s My Spartan Story undergraduate course on community engagement)