The Office of University Outreach and Engagement (UOE) develops and disseminates models of evidence-based practice to resolve issues important to individuals, families, groups, neighborhoods, and communities. UOE faculty and staff are available to consult on engagement principles and policies surrounding these issues. Please browse the following areas of expertise and refer to the contact provided for more information.
- Arts and culture: C. Kurt Dewhurst, Director, Arts and Cultural Initiatives
- Community and Economic development: Rex LaMore, Director, Center for Community and Economic Development
- Detroit initiatives: Jena Baker-Calloway, Director, MSU Detroit Center
- Flint initiatives: Robert E. Brown, Associate Director, Center for Community and Economic Development
- Lansing initiatives: John Melcher, Associate Director, Center for Community and Economic Development
- Latino initiatives: Rubén Martinez, Director, Julian Samora Research Institute
- Tribal initiatives: Jessica Barnes-Najor, Associate Director, Community Evaluation and Research Collaborative