The Center for Community Engaged Learning (CCEL) supports university faculty from across all colleges and majors in creating learning opportunities for students by integrating meaningful community engagement into their college courses.
Services offered to faculty include:
- Assistance in identifying community partners
- Course development tools and resources to enhance service-learning experiences
- Community-engaged learning orientations
- A Service-Learning Toolkit to assist MSU faculty and instructors in creating community-engaged learning courses
- Tools of Engagement, a web-based curriculum on community engaged learning
- Student enrollment database to register for community-engaged learning positions