The Center for Service-Learning and Civic Engagement (CSLCE) supports university faculty from across all colleges and majors in creating service-learning opportunities for students by integrating meaningful community engagement into their college courses.
Services offered to faculty include:
- Assistance in identifying community partners
- Course development tools and resources to enhance service-learning experiences
- Service-learning orientations
- A Service-Learning Toolkit to assist MSU faculty and instructors in creating service-learning courses
- Tools of Engagement, a web-based curriculum on community engaged learning
- Student enrollment database to register for service-learning positions