What do you want to do?
- What are broader impacts?
- Learn how broader impacts are reviewed
- View examples of broader impacts activities
- Create a broader impacts plan
- Connect with potential MSU partners
- Brainstorm with someone about your broader impacts ideas
- Find general resources for broader impacts
- Connect on BINDERS (an online tool for researchers)
Broader Impacts Network Data, Evaluation, and Research System (BINDERS)
BINDERS is an online platform provided to MSU researchers to promote evidence-based best practices in the development, implementation, and evaluation of broader impacts activities.
BINDERS can help you with:
- Planning broader impacts activities
- Evaluating broader impacts activities, with standard tools for high school programs, public events, and undergraduate research experiences in compliance with NSF requirements
- Submitting grant proposals - let BINDERS help you get the funding you need
Get started with BINDERS (To use the resources and tools, select Michigan State University as your institution, then login using your MSU NetID.)