Community Partnership Programs
The Center for Community Engaged Learning offers services and resources to community partners, including:
1. Training: CCEL offers ongoing training opportunities for community partners through workshops, orientations, and toolkits.
2. Opportunities and Networking: CCEL connects community partners, faculty, and students with community-engaged learning opportunities, both curricularly and beyond the classroom.
3. Coordination of Large Scale Service Projects: CCEL coordinates several annual large-scale service projects (e.g., “Days of Service”, “Fill the Bus”, etc) that engage MSU students and community partners around important community issues.
- Michigan State University
- 284 community partners composed of nonprofit organizations, community agencies, and local hospitals
Director, Center for Community Engaged Learning
Center for Community Engaged Learning